My love of flowers, combined with a new creativity, gave birth to “Pressed Flower
Designs” in 2001. Since then I have developed a keepsake which is unique, and reflects
the beauty of nature from “my little garden”. Every happy couple should have a keepsake
to remember their special day.
|Pressed Flower Designs by Jean Evans
Framed Wedding Invitations
- “I received my invitation today and WOW, it is absolutely gorgeous!! I know they will love it” …… SS Virginia
- “The invitation arrived this morning and it is lovely. Just beautiful. This is exactly what I had hoped for when I
contacted you” ………DP New Jersey
- “I received the framed invitation today and it’s wonderful! So elegant looking! Can’t wait to give this for Christmas.
Thank you very much for doing this project” …………LG Texas
- “BEAUTIFUL! EXQUISITE! PERFECT! I just love your “creation” ………… EB Delaware
- “I just received the framed invitation and I absolutely love it. It looks so much nicer (the finished product) than shown
on your website. I know my niece is going to love it. Maybe this will be my gift to all the “new brides” in our family,
as it is such a beautiful keepsake” …………….LM Massachusetts
- “The invitation arrived safe and sound and beautiful! Took my breath away, it really did” …………PD New York
- “We just received and unwrapped your pressed flower display of our son’s wedding invitation. WOW! We love it.
The idea of looking for you was promoted by someone who did that same thing for us 31 years ago – a piece that
still looks good and hangs on our wall at the top of our staircase. But yours? Twice as good. Really. I have already
told someone about it who may be getting in touch with you” ……………JW Maryland
- “We went to the wedding last Saturday evening. She was blown away by your work. Said it was her favorite
present. You have made four women very happy this summer” ………ATP Illinois